It’s the Jobscast!
Joined by @JennFizz, we give advice on how to get a cool job in tech/gaming. Should you go to college? How do you make your resume stand out? Does being local matter? All this and more!
Beer of the Week
- LinkedIn – brand yourself and network
- Indeed – the best aggregator out there right now
- Craigslist – good for smaller and local companies, a lot of bigger names use it to
- Salary.com – ballpark salary data
- Ask your professional mentor which industry specific sites are best
- Meetups, networking events, tech talks