Chili Crisp Benedict
Here’s something to do with day-old rice besides fried rice.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup day-old cooked rice
- 1 tbsp Lao Gan Ma chili crisp (you will end up using this stuff on everything once it’s in your house)
- bacon or pork (I use smoked pork loin)
- sliced green onions and Sriracha Mayo for garnish
- Combine one cup rice, one egg, and one tbsp Lao Gan Ma in a food processor or blender. Process until your rice grains are about half their starting size and everything is well mixed.
- Shape into two patties, pan fry until crispy, then set aside.
- Brown whatever meat you’re using, set aside on top of the rice patties.
- Cook two eggs however you like them (I do them over easy for this)
- Put the eggs on top of the pork and rice patties
- Garnish with green onions and Sriracha Mayo
- Eat it